1. Zinc phosphide is used for killing rats.
2. Wood furniture is created with zinc chloride to prevent termites.
3. Excess of copper in human beings cause a disease called Wilson.
4. Galvanized iron is coated with zinc.
5. Rusting of iron is a chemical change which increases the weight of iron.
6. Calcium hydride is called hydrolith.
7. Calcium hydride is used to prepare fireproof and waterproof clothes full stop.
8. In flashbulb, magnesium wire is kept in an atmosphere of Nitrogen gas.
9. Titanium is called strategic metal because it is lighter than iron.
10. Group 1st element are called alkali metals because its hydroxides are alkaline where is Group 2nd elements are called alkaline earth metals.
11. Babbitt metal contains 89% Sn (Tin), 9% Sb (antimony) and 2% Cu (copper).
12. Gun powder contains 75% potassium nitrate, 10% Sulphur and 15% charcoal.
13. Chromium trioxide is known as chromic acid.
14. Nichrome wire is used in an electric heater [(Ni, Cr, Fe)]
15. Potassium carbonate (K2CO3) is known as pearl ash.